Clients who receive Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), who are 18 years and older, and are currently seeking employment are eligible to participate in this employment program.
- Resume Building
- Job Readiness Training (JRT)
- Individualized employment counseling
- Free ESL and computer classes
- Referrals to ABE/GED classes including exam fees and necessary materials
- Referrals to industry recognized vocational training
- Transportation (CTA and Fuel Cards) for program activities
- Uniform assistance from Amazon
Interested clients should contact their local DHS Family Community Resource Center (FCRC) and ask to be referred to Asian Human Services TANF Job Placement.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Funded by the Illinois Department of Human Services